The Laminator will report to the Laminating Team Leader. This post is available in Southampton, Wroxham and Ashmanhaugh and will be responsible for providing a high finish.
Principle Job Responsibilities
The Laminator is responsible for preparing their workstation and finalising laminating.
General Requirements of the Role
- Mould tool preparation including polishing, waxing, fitting implants, and modifications
- Preparing and executing gel coating
- Laying down e-glass, gluing core and fitting structural elements
- Reading and interpreting drawing specifications for compositing
- Ability to safely utilize knowledge of composite materials, including e-glass, catalyst and resin mixing
- Finishing, experience of gelcoat repair, sanding and other finishing skills are desirable
- Ensure area is clean and tidy, focusing on the utmost hygiene and cleanliness
- Time oriented individual with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience within a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of marine industry is highly beneficial
- Relevant qualification or license would be an advantage, such as Forklift or Scissor lift license
This job description is indicative of the range of current duties and responsibilities for the post, it is not comprehensive. It is inevitable that the duties will change to reflect organisational change and it is essential therefore that it is regarded with a degree of flexibility, so that changing needs and circumstances can be met. All changes will be discussed with the post holder.
For more information on this role email Gary.Taylor@v-hr.com or click Apply Now!