Implementation and Consultancy – 6 months contract
Established in 2003 and now in its 16th year of successful trading, Virtual Human Resources (VHR) is incorporated in the UK, UAE, Czech Republic, Ireland and Italy, servicing a growing mix of UK and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine & Renewables industries.
VHR has recently implemented the Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2018 accounting application and Agency Time payroll and now wishes to develop a wide ranging suite of reports and dashboards within both Jet Reports and Nav itself.
Your projects will cover all aspects of writing Jet Reports, Nav reports and dashboards to provide the Company’s leaders and managers with detailed management information.
Utilising Microsoft Dynamics NAV, your tasks will focus on producing numerous Jet Reports and Nav reports.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of our business to define management information requirements, and to ensure MI outputs are fulfilling the Company’s needs
- Create reports on multi-company data with automated scheduling and distribution
- Create reports and dashboards directly in Nav to allow for real time report generation across multiple devices including smartphones and tablets.
- Develop SQL data queries to extract real time data from sources include the Company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Work closely with VHR’s data analysts to support their understanding of Jet Reports and Nav and them aid them in creating their own MI in Jet Reports and Nav
- Create bespoke dashboards
- Work with other reporting tools such as Power BI, SQL and Excel to provide desired data
- Must have in excess of 2 years’ experience of Jet Reports
- Strong understanding on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience in Power BI
- Microsoft SQL server understanding
- Understanding the business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Good technical knowledge
- Analytical and logical with strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work to deadlines