Virtual Human Resources (VHR) is an international technical recruitment company providing world class recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
Now in our 17th year of business and with an annual turnover approaching £35M and 90 staff, VHR services our international client base from our offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Prague, Valencia, Bologna and Abu Dhabi.
Due to an ongoing series of exciting contract wins, VHR is currently looking for an experienced Delivery Executive or Account Manager to join a thriving “hot desk” focusing on white collar engineering and technical positions located in the UK as well as Europe. This will be a delivery based position with no new business development experience required.
• Identification and Recruitment of Professional and Engineering positions within the Formula 1, Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace sectors.
• Day to day Account Management responsibilities for designated client accounts
• Retention of clients’ commitment to use VHR as the primary or exclusive provider of permanent and/or contract recruitment services, including domestic UK and international client visits where required. International Travel is likely.
• Ensuring requirements are delivered against within expected Service Levels
• Logistical control of candidates for international projects
• Identification of innovative solutions for identifying new sources of quality candidates
• Working closely with VHR’s award winning marketing team to increase scope and brand awareness (Training Provided)
• Assisting with the Delivery Team social media strategy to ensure this channel is a highly effective recruitment tool (Training Provided)
• Arrangement of interviews and closing of contract and permanent positions.
• Facilitating full and compliant raising of contract and permanent placements and ensuring compliance to relevant legislation and VHR policies and procedures. (Training Provided)
Required Skills and Experience:
· 3 years minimum experience within the Recruitment Industry (Engineering Recruitment desirable but not essential)
· Proven track record of successfully identifying and recruiting professional level candidates.
· Knowledge or passion for the F1, Motorsport, Automotive or Aerospace sectors is desirable
· Results orientated
· Very good organisation skills
• 21 employee benefits including free monthly social events, private healthcare which includes gym membership discount, flexible working hours, weekly sports, international incentives, professional qualification contributions, free coffee and tea and of course - daily fruit!
• Tailored Career Progression – professional training and a career development plan which suits you
• Working with a dynamic and fun team supporting a thriving international business
• Working in an Award Winning collaborative, positive culture that rewards hard work and success
For more information on this role please email our recruitment specialist at Lauren.Blackwell@v-hr.com.