VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircrafts in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The responsibilities of the IOCC Duty Manager will be to act as the point of contact between executive management and other company departments, and to also lead as well as manage all other IOCC team members.
Ideal Candidate Must Possess:
- Flight Dispatcher Licence
- At least 8 years operational experience (3 as a duty manager) within an IOCC with a VIP or business aviation group.
- Adequate MS office application skills and be familiar with modern communication systems ordinarily found within a global aviation operation.
- Fluent in English (Beneficial to be fluent in at least one other language also).
- Preferably worked in an airline operating both wide and narrow bodied aircraft.
NOTE: Candidates who do not hold or have never held licenses will not be considered
- An unrivalled tax-free pay and benefits package.
- Based in the Middle east
- Working within a VIP/VVIP environment
If you are interested, and would like further details please click APPLY NOW or email Adam.Coath@v-hr.com for more information.