VHR is currently looking for Senior Mechanical Hydraulic Systems Engineers for a 6-12 months project.
Essential to hold:
Aeronautical Eng./ Mechanical Eng. Degree
Knowledge and experience in Hydraulic systems definition, development and certification process to FAR/CS 25 is essential.
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience in definition, design, analysis, testing and certification of Hydraulic systems of large aircraft (transport category airplanes):
- Hydraulic system concept / architecture / logic and general requirements definition
- Experience in definition and specification of Hydraulic systems and fluid systems components specification, including the applicable aviation standards
- Experience in Hydraulic systems and sub systems ICD definition and integration with the airframe and airplane main systems (such as: engine systems, electrical system, …)
- Experience in simulation and analysis of airframe fluid systems
- Experience in aircraft / systems certification process (plan and reports) per FAR/CS regulation
This position could be offered as working from home.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Sunette.email@example.com!