Role: High Voltage Systems Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
VHR’s client is looking for a High Voltage (HV) Systems Engineer to join one of their automotive clients. Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for the systems level design and development of primary power electronics units (inverter, converter, HV DC/DC).
- High voltage systems architecture design of ESS System
- Be the primary point of contact for power electronics unit specification, requirement and supplier liaison
Knowledge & Skills:
- ESS / HV circuit analysis
- Experience developing power electronics unit (inverter / converter)
- ERS testing methodologies
- Knowledge of high voltage switching noise principals
- Experience within Automotive or Motorsport environment
For more information on this role email our recruitment specialist at Maxwell.Davies@v-hr.com.