High Voltage (HV) System Engineer
A world renowned tier 1 motorsport engine manufacturer requires a High Voltage (HV) System Engineer to work in the UK.
- Leading of the development of electrical components for the battery pack
- Fault analysis for ESS pack production
- Specification of testing and validation for components
- Research of new technology
- High Voltage circuit analysis, monitoring and development experience
- Fundamental knowledge of physical principles including heat transfer, materials, fluid flow etc.
- Knowledge of electrical principles and proven experience in leading the development of electrical components
- Competitive Salary Package
- Private Health
- Fantastic Company Car scheme
To apply for the High Voltage (HV) System Engineer role, please send your CV to Conor Mckeon at email@example.com