- Actively champion and lead a proactive Occupational Health, Safety and Environment culture across Europe, UK and C.I.’s business divisions.
- Maintain oversight and ensure compliance with relevant Occupational Health, Safety, Environmental and Facilities legislation and requirements across all Europe, UK and C.Is business divisions.
- Maintain ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 certification and lead the continuous improvement agenda.
- Manage the Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Facilities plan.
- Manage budgets to ensure that the businesses receive optimum service from the Department.
- Facilitate Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Facilities hazard identification, risk assessments and supporting mitigation/ documentation ensuring that the Company is compliant with relevant compliance obligations.
- Lead and contribute to the development of a variety of relevant I.T. programmes.
- Manage and contribute to the Audit program and subsequent related Findings and Improvements, including ensuring appropriate Preventative and Corrective Actions are implemented and effective.
- Support the Managing Directors and their respective management teams on the implementation of effective Occupational Safety, Health, Environment and Facilities processes.
- Manage hazard and occurrence reports and lead/ support investigations.
- Manage the Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Facilities team allocating responsibilities as appropriate.
- Carry out reasonable ad-hoc assignments as required by customer.
- Chartered membership of IOSH
- 5 years minimum experience working in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Facilities.
- Previous managerial experience in OSH, Environment or Facilities.
- Experience and knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent level of qualification.
- Experienced auditor.
- Experienced in incident investigation.
- Proven ability to plan their workload whilst adhering to defined timescales with minimal supervision.
- To be able to identify and work towards Continuous Improvement
- Excellent organisational, communication and IT skills.
- To manage and lead a small team, ability to delegate and be an active team member.
- Aviation/ Engineering experience an advantage but not a necessity.
Full-Time, Permanent. 40 hours/week.
The person appointed may be required to occasionally work outside of normal working hours and travel to other work bases. Ideally lives within 25 miles and 45 minute commute of Farnborough and must be eligible to work in the U.K. and undertake Security checks to meet Airport Security requirements.
Company Benefits include:
Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Travel Insurance.
To apply for the role of Head of Occupational Safety, Health, Environment and Facilities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.