VHR are recruiting on behalf of our Client, an expanding European helicopter operator for a Head of Flight Operations to join their team.
- Management of Client’s flight operations with AW139 and H145
- Personal responsibility for more than 50 pilots
- Responsible for the safe operation
- Ensure compliance the relevant European and national aviation regulations
- Development of standards and revision of manuals (OM-A, ...)
- Ensure, together with NP-CT that all training standard are met
- Consulting of Accountable Managers and CEO
- Flight duties on AW139 oder H145, so EASA license with rating on either type is required
- Flight operations. The nominated person should hold or have held a valid flight crew licence and the associated ratings appropriate to a type of operation conducted under the AOC. In case the nominated person’s licence and ratings are not current, his/her deputy should hold a valid flight crew licence and the associated ratings.
Required for Nominated person.
(1) practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
(2) comprehensive knowledge of:
(i) the applicable EU safety regulations and any associated requirements and procedures;
(ii) the AOC holder's operations specifications; and
(iii) the need for, and content of, the relevant parts of the AOC holder's operations manual;
(3) familiarity with management systems preferably in the area of aviation;
(4) appropriate management experience, preferably in a comparable organisation; and
(5) 5 years of relevant work experience of which at least 2 years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position.
To apply or for further information, please contact Sunette on email@example.com