VHR are currently looking for GRP Repair Specialists for a contract to join one of VHR's fast growing marine clients based in Peterborough.*This is a contract role starting almost immediate.
- £20.00 per hour
- Duration: 6 Months (possible extension)
Role- GRP Repair
- To make good GRP joints and/or rectify damage as necessary.
- Complex mould repairs as necessary. Forming profiles and shapes. Repair all blemishes.
- Colour repairs, forming profiles / shapes and large distortion repairs.
- Fill, rub, polish and buff damaged GRP moulds, working through the grades to achieve a perfect finish.
- Grind-back and fill to make flush & blend in with surrounding areas, polishing and buffing to finished standard on a variety of surfaces and materials for e.g. avonite and laminate. Repair all distortions, holes and scratches.
- Ideally you will have previous hands on site work experience, car body repair experience or some Manufacturing experience.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email your up-to-date CV to Rebecca.Fagan@v-hr.com!