I am currently looking for X5 GRP Laminators for a contract to join one of VHR's fast growing marine clients based in Peterborough.
This is a contract role starting almost immediate.
Rate: £20.00 per hour
Duration: 6 Months (possible extension)
The laminator works with a team of other laminators to Complete Large/Small moulds of the boat that may include the deck, hull or small parts. Using hand lay up process to apply the skincoat and bulkcoat laminate, core materials and final layer of laminate, the laminator builds any fiberglass part used in the process.
- Over 3 years experience as a GRP Laminator within a Marine environment
- Be able to roll out fiberglass without laminate defects such as air bubbles and rein rich areas.
- Be able to inspect parts for gelcoat and laminate defects to ensure high quality standards before each phase of the lamination process.
- Be able to grind out laminate defects without damage to the gelcoat or the mold.
- Understands laminate related materials, methods and practices used in the department.
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please click APPLY NOW! or email Rebecca.Fagan@v-hr.com