- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Health Care
The Surface Designer will:
- Develop and maintain robust CAD surface files for Aerodynamicist’s use.
- Assess surface quality and FIA legality of all group surface files, improving files as necessary.
- Work with CAD specialists to develop software improvements, including macros, to add efficiencies to the surfacing process.
- Develop time saving efficiencies within the surface model structures.
- Monitor and adjust project specifications to suit varying workload and deadlines
- Finalise files, including legality checks, of surfaces to be released to full size production
The Surface Designer will have:
- Excellent CAD skills (Unigraphics NX preferred)
- The ability to plan and manage own workloads
- The competency to prioritise, plan and manage workloads to tight deadlines
- A background in surface designing.