VHR are actively recruiting for Flight Planners for a permanent contract based in Central Europe.
The primary scope and purpose of this role is to assist the Duty Operations Managers in the delivery of Flight Planning. Trip Support is provided to the own business aviation (aircraft management and charter) and special missions departments, and to third party operators outsourcing their operational requirements to the company.
- Production of preliminary Flight Plan
- Obtaining overflight, landing and blanket/block permits
- Production of Operational Flight Plan and ATC filing
- NOTAM review and NOTAM watch
- Worldwide weather watch and brief to the Duty Operations Manager if extreme weather conditions are forecast for a pending flight
- Production of performance data
- Flight Pack production and upload to include Flight Briefs, PLOGs, PDF attachments etc.
- ATC Flight Plan system watch to include CFMU and FAA
- Operational Flight Plan reroutes and reruns (due to weight changes, diversions, unforeseen circumstances, etc.)
- Flight Plan Delays, Cancellations etc.
- Additional operational, administrative and service delivery requirements as required by the company.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of three years’ operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment
- Knowledge of flight planning software – Jeppesen, Foreflight, ARINC and Honeywell GDC would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
- Experience of working in teams
- A flexible approach to a nonstandard shift pattern and roster changes.
- Patience and ability to deal with challenges
- Flexibility on working pattern & rostered shifts.
This position is based in Central Europe – successful applicant will be required to work 12-hour shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays and as such, should live within a suitable distance to ensure they are sufficiently rested for their duties. All staff must hold a valid driving licence and own their own vehicle.
Salary: Salary is dependent on experience and will be discussed at interview. All additional Company benefits apply.
Closing date: TBA
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW or send your CV to Rebecca.Giuliani@v-hr.com!