Are you seeking a new role within Flight Operation for a Business Jet Aviation Company?
Our client is seeking several Flight Operations Controllers for their base in Farnborough working a 12 hour shift pattern over days/nights/weekends/ bank holidays.
To involve the processing and planning of Company aircraft operations utilising:
- UK Air Pilot
- AIC (Aeronautical Information Circulars)
- ANO (Air Navigation Orders) and Regulations
- Company Operations Manuals
- Aeronautical Charts
Assisting the Operations Supervisor and Duty Operations Manager with the day-to-day running of the Ground Operations Department.
Assisting the Operations managerial team with activating Operational Procedures, for example, Emergency Response Plans, Flight Watch and Overdue Aircraft Programmes where applicable. These procedures form part of the Company’s Safety and Quality Management Manual.
Processing pilot duty and rest records in accordance with instructions as defined in the Operations Manual and Operations Procedure Manual.
Preparation and monitoring the validity of operations with regards to:
- Crew flight briefs
- Operational Flight plans, including airfield performance and airfield categorisation
- Flight Time Limitations (FTL) schemes
- Ground Handling services and arrangements
- Overflight and Landing Permits
- Flight watch of active company flights
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven flight planning and operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day-to-day operational requirements
- Recent experience in a similar role within a similar organisation, together with the ability to deal with complex operational issues inherent to a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management, board members and VVIP clients
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
- Experience of working in teams, including influencing colleagues into delivering consistently high standards
- Experience of continued personal development, including ongoing training and mentoring to promote a cohesive team atmosphere and enjoyable working conditions
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite and Jeppesen / PPS flight planning products
If you interested in this role and have the right to live and work in the UK Please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now!