ERS Test Engineer
A world renowned tier 1 motorsport engine manufacturer requires a ERS Test Engineer to work in the UK.
- Component, subsystem and system level testing of primary high voltage circuit, inverter, DC-DC converter and battery management system (BMS).
- Defining of test procedures, testing of equipment and analysis of test data to identify issues pre-race.
- Support existing ERS test facilities, however, there are opportunities to devise and commission new test equipment.
- Investigate issues, faults or anomalies on ERS packs.
- Provide engineering support to the build team.
- ERS Testing Methodologies.
- Advanced ERS / Battery analysis, monitor and development experience.
- Experience in data logging systems and analysis packages for F1.
- Experience in validating high voltage battery systems and/or power electronics.
- ATLAS/System Monitor experience highly desirable
- Competitive Salary Package
- Private Health
- Fantastic Company Car scheme
To apply for the ERS Test Engineer Engineer role, please send your CV to Max Snegirev at firstname.lastname@example.org