VHR is an international, technical recruitment company headquartered in London supplying contract and permanent technical and professional staff to our clients within the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine sectors. VHR currently employs circa 90 members of staff across its 7 global offices and generates a turnover of over £35M annually. The Company’s medium term aim is to grow to 150 people and £75M turnover within the next 3-5 years.
This role will present an individual with the opportunity to commence a fast paced and exciting career. This comes with excellent career progression prospects and financial reward. A career with VHR also offers the opportunity to work within a number of extremely exciting industries helping to drive technology across the Engineering & Defence sectors.
The successful candidate will be tasked with identifying highly skilled technical individuals and clients based around the UK and globe. This will include the individual utilising a mixture of telephone, negotiation, social media and internet search based skills.
The successful candidate will receive regular in-house and external training to provide them with the knowledge and skills to be successful.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have a minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience within 360 recruitment
- Proven track record
- Knowledge or passion for the Engineering sector is essential
- Expected to attend client visits
- Results orientated
- You will be extremely organised
Benefits of the Engineering & Defence Consultant role:
- 21 employee benefits including monthly social events, dress down Fridays, daily fruit deliveries, private healthcare, holiday incentives
- Career progression - training and career development plan tailored to you
- Working in a collaborative, positive culture that rewards hard work and success