VHR are currently looking for an Engine Technician for a position in Lithuania.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duation of the Assignment – at least for one year, with possibility to extend
- Hours of work: min 160 hours per month ( from 8 to 17 p.m., 5 working days)
- Flight provided (first flight ant last one)
- Accommodation provided
- Tools provided
- Aviation/Engineering school / institute diploma;
- Theoretical and practical engine maintenance training for engine models to be authorized (CFM56-3 or/and CFM56-5B or/and CFM56-7B) in OEM or OEM recognized Part 147 training organization or EASA Part-145 AMO;
- Minimum 6 month of work experience in aircraft engine maintenance (CFM56-3 or/and CFM56-5B or/and CFM56-7B) for the previous 2 years as Certifying staff.
- HF initial training course;
- FTS initial training course;
- EWIS initial training course;
- Basic training examination (Part-147 MTO or EU MS CAA) in Aviation Legislation Module 10 for at least Category A level (certificate), (an advantage);
- Perform maintenance and repair of aircraft engines in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions;
- Certifying its own work or other certifying staff's work if required (according MOE, regulations). Issue EASA Form 1.
- Ensure that measuring, recording and controlling work environment conditions (according to MOE).
- Supervises job performed by engine mechanics.
- Coaches and develops engine mechanics.
- Uses Enterprise Recourse Planning (ERP) system.
If you are interested please apply to this job advert.