VHR has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Junior Powerplant Engineer/Project Manager (or an experience engine technician) based in the Netherlands.
Due to continued success and expansion our client is currently recruiting for someone to join their new Engine Trading division.
Within this Technical Support role you will be expected to support the business with all Technical aspects related to Engines. This will include but not be limited to;
- Technical oversight and Management of transitions
- Technical input for Engine purchase and lease documentation negotiations
- Technical due diligence on customers
- Management of Technical Records
- Technical Liaison between company departments
- You will be a confident self-starter with proven in-depth knowledge of both the CFM and V family of Engines. Either within an Airline, MRO or leasing company.
- Commercially astute and confident in communicating with people at all levels of knowledge and expertise.
- This will be a customer facing role with the opportunity for a technical team to be built up around you.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and are already located or willing to relocate to the Netherlands then please apply now.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.