Electronics Design Engineer (Permanent – Home Working)
A leading engineering business requires an Electronics Design Engineer to work in the UK (remote/home working offered).
- Development of electronic systems for the management, protection and charging of batteries ranging in size between Wh and MWh.
- Contribute to all phases of the product lifecycle from initial concept through design, development and verification as well as obsolescence management and through-life support.
- Strong analogue power electronic design skills.
- Demonstrable professional experience of the full lifecycle of electronic product development.
- Honours degree in a relevant subject (Masters preferred).
- Design for EMC (CE, MIL-STD 461, DEF-STAN 59-411 etc).
- Safety System Design and certification (IEC 61508, IEC 61551, ISO 26262).
- Related electronic design experience (serial comms and standard bus protocols, microcontroller system design etc).
- Salary Package - £55,000 – £65,000 DOE
- Home Working is offered (Travel to Head Office required once per month)
To apply for the Electronics Design Engineer role, please send your CV to Conor Mckeon at firstname.lastname@example.org