VHR are currently recruiting for Electrical Design Engineers to join an Engineering team on a permanent contract. The role will be based in South-West England.
You will provide support in designing electrical control solutions to ensure we are making quality, innovative products for high end production and research customers. This involves design work and the production of drawings, BOMs and supporting documentation to the required standard and timescale.
- Deliver accurate electrical designs within the agreed timescale
- Ensure all work complies with our company standards
- Ensure all work complies with the required market standards (e.g. EN standards)
- Provide technical information required for manuals and other documentation
- Maintain and promote the implementation of professional standards
- Work with other designers and departments to ensure specifications are clear and complete
- Work with other departments to translate the technical requirements into structured modular designs
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD LT 2014 (or later), Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably requested by the Company
- HNC (minimum) in a relevant electrical discipline.
- Experience in designing machine control systems
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse data
- Methodical and organised
- Computer literacy, including MS Office
- AutoCAD LT 2014 or later.
In addition to a competitive starting salary, you will also be offered structured career development opportunities, a good work-life balance, private healthcare, a share incentive plan, 25 days annual leave, early finish on Fridays, a defined contribution Group Personal Pension Plan, and a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own requirements.
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW or email your CV to Rebecca.Giuliani@v-hr.com!