Our client, one of the most prestigious private aviation companies in the world. Is seeking to hire an exceptional Director of Helicopter Maintenance. This individual will be accountable for the evaluation, performance and management of all Helicopter Maintenance and Engineering within the Organization in accordance with the GACA regulations and airworthiness requirements, whilst also embracing the safety management system philosophy.
Accountabilities will include ensuring continued the airworthiness of the helicopter fleet is maintained to the desired level in accordance with the GACA regulations, whilst developing an effective maintenance program in order to manage the safe, effective and efficient operation of the fleet.
You will be a self-motivated and teamwork-oriented individual who wants to work in and is used to operating in a high-performance and mission driven organization.
- In-depth knowledge of helicopter maintenance and engineering requirements.
- Detailed understanding of strategic planning principles surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Detailed Regulatory and Compliance knowledge.
- Proficiency in English (must) and Arabic (strongly preferred).
Desired Experience & Minimum Qualifications
- Two (2) years of college or equivalent technical training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aircraft Engineering/Maintenance.
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) Certificate mandatory.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) desired.
- Required Inspection Item (RII).
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in aviation maintenance.
- Minimum of five (5) years of practical VVIP/Private corporate helicopter maintenance experience.
- Must be ‘acceptable’ to GACA as a Post Holder for Part 125.
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY NOW or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!