Our Client in India is searching for DGCA qualified Technical and Performance Instructors.
- DGCA qualified and approved
- Engineering graduate or hold a graduate degree, with Physics and/or Mathematics from a recognized Board/ University OR
- Should have been a qualified pilot/flight navigator/flight engineer/flight dispatcher/ATCO, with minimum two years of work experience in aviation OR
- Should have been an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of three years of work experience as an AME
- For approval as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) must have a minimum experience of two years in a specialized fields such as flying (Qualified pilot/ Flight navigator/ Flight Engineer), flight dispatch, ATC, meteorology or, have held prior approval as a Technical or Performance ground instructor.
- To qualify you must have the right work and live in India.
- To provide initial ground training, in aeronautical knowledge areas required for the issuance of a type rating/ flight dispatcher approval and/ or special operations approval.
- To provide recurrent ground training in aeronautical knowledge areas, as required for recurrent training of pilots, flight dispatchers and Ground Instructors.
- To provide ground training for LTC/ Check Pilot/SFI/ TRI/ TRE/ DE.
- To train ground instructors/SMEs.
To be approved, the Ground Instructor/SME will pass an oral examination by a board constituted by the Post Holder Training of the operator/organization.
To apply please click APPLY NOW! or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.