VHR is currently looking for a Software Developer for embedded real-time software for a world-leading Defence company in Germany.
The contract's length will be 1 year starting in January 2021
152.25 hours per month (35 hours a week)
The Software Developer must be comfortable with the following tasks:
- Analysis of subsystem requirements and capture of software high-level requirements for Tornado Avionics computer
- Adaption of software top-level architecture
- Software design activities and capture of low-level requirements for software components
- Coding, integration and verification of software components, including verification of result documentation
- Software / Hardware integration
Self-reliant and systematic way of working Ability to work in an international team Communication, networking and team-working ability.
Due to the volume of applications received, if you have not been contacted within 1 (one) week from your application, consider it was unsuccessful.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, email Maxime.Robert@v-hr.com or click Apply Now!