We are looking for a part-time Copywriter / Content Writer to join our international technical recruitment company based in central London (SE16).
We are seeking an enthusiastic part-time Copywriter / Content Writer to join our Marketing Team in our Head Office in London. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role presents a brilliant opportunity to return to work on a more flexible schedule, and improve your copy writing skills by promoting a fast-growing global brand.
- Create original pieces of high-quality written content, including blogs, press releases, newspaper and magazine features
- Conduct regular research using supporting material and online and offline information to brainstorm and develop content ideas
- Build a content calendar and create and continuously improve a unique Content Strategy with original content ideas across a range of topics including: Aerospace & Aviation, Formula One and Automotive, Engineering & Defence, Marine, Work and Recruitment
- Plan, edit, proofread and post content on our website and social channels
- Work directly with the sales team to generate ideas for content that will appeal to and engage each market
- Report and develop insights on content performance using Google Analytics, WordPress and social media channels to analyse the impact and ROI of all types of content and continually improve content performance
- Continuously improve website traffic by using keywords and best practice Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) processes in every piece of written content
- University Degree or 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office & Word
- Hard working, quick learning and able to work accurately and to deadlines
- Self-motivated, creative and able to work in a team
- Excellent written communication skills, with an interest and/or experience in copy writing and content creation
- The ability to talk confidently to and work with professionals
- Part-time role with flexible working hours
- 21 employee benefits including monthly social events, dress down Fridays, daily fruit deliveries, private healthcare, holiday incentives
- Working with a dynamic, fun Marketing team supporting a thriving international business
- Career progression - training and career development plan tailored to you
Working in a collaborative, positive culture that rewards hard work and success.