VHR Technical Recruitment are currently on the look out for experienced Composite Technicians/Supervisors to join one of our clients serving the motorsport industry based in Northern Italy.
In this role you will be tasked with performing visual inspections and paperwork inspections for Carbon Fibre Components, made either in house or by suppliers of Carbon Fibre.
- You will have worked in and around composite materials for a minimum of 5 years, I.e. as a composite Laminator/Technician.
- Held at least 1 or more supervisory/inspection roles within you time with composites.
- You will also have experience quickly identifying structural and/or matrix defects such as but not limited to, Delamination, distortions, and misalignments, curing and debonding.
- Experience working with raw composite material.
- A minimum 6 month contract
- The opportunity to work with world renowned names within the composites industry.
- An attractive hourly rate dependent on experience.
- ASAP Start.
*Please note you will need to have right to work within the EU apply.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org!