VHR are currently recruiting for a Composite Race Technician (Track Side) to join one of our Motorsport clients based in Germany for a 6 month contract.
As a Composite Race Technician you will be responsible for:
- Building car parts to highest standards, to the relevant set up parameters and build specification
- Undertaking trackside composite repairs as bonding with different resins and laminating
- Support the inhouse composite production
- Load and unload freight, set up and pack down of the garage
Duration: 6 Months
Daily Rate: £200 - £250
- Have extensive experience within a Motorsport/F1 environment
- At least 3 years experience working Track Side
- Experience as a Composite Technician
If you are interested in applying for this role or you would like some further details, please send your CV to Rebecca.Fagan@v-hr.com or click APPLY NOW!