VHR are currently searching for a Compliance Administrator/Auditor for a world leading Aviation client providing global Aviation services.
The requirement of the Compliance Administrator shall be to support the Head of Compliance and nominated Compliance Managers, in ensuring that the standards of the Compliance System are maintained. The position shall be to provide administrative support to the Compliance department consisting of duties such as updating staff approvals , updating of training files , reviewing of company procedures, administration of the document management process and to be point of contact and support to the training department on continuation training needs.
As the Compliance Administrator / Auditor you will be required to assist with the conducting of audits , to help with Occurrence and Safety investigations and to promote the use of the IQSMS system with regard to internal occurrence reporting and management of non-conformities.
The Job role would be on a full-time basis and primarily based in Bournemouth , but may involve travel to other sites, and visits to sub-contractors. The role would also require limited travel abroad for purpose of auditing our overseas facilities with the individual holding a full UK passport.
The position allows for a flexible approach and may require some of out of hours working.
Main Responsibilities include:
Situated at the Bournemouth site be available to oversee and be responsible for the day to day administration of the Compliance Department ensuring oversight of the approvals held IAW the requirements as defined in the organisation’s exposition and associated supplements.
- Assisting the Compliance Managers in the implementation of the audit programme for all activities, to ensure that the organisation remains compliant with all aspects of its regulatory approvals and standards.
- Performing audits as defined above to the standards as specified by the audit plan and to report such audits using the appropriate recording medium.
- Carrying out administrative functions, such as staff approval reviews, training file updates, completion of reports and general departmental admin duties associated with the running of a regulatory compliance system.
- Assisting in the promotion of the organisations Safety & Risk Management / Occurrence System to ensure such remains effective.
- Where delegated, to monitor sub contracted activities, by process of audit or desktop review, ensuring that the subcontractor is capable and where necessary for that company to be approved by virtue of inclusion into the Compliance System.
- Possess interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to compile written reports to a high standard.
- Be conversant with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Capable of working independently on own initiative, or as part of a team.
- To be proactive with the ability to meet timescales.
- Possess the ability for attention to detail commensurate with the job role.
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the organisation.
- Previous experience in an auditing role, preferably aerospace but not essential (as training will be given).
- Possess a general understanding of maintenance requirements to ensure compliance.
- Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance.
- A full driving licence is required.
- A current valid passport is required.
- Be conversant with EASA regulations , such as Part 145
- Have a working understanding of other regulatory standards such as Part 21 , MRP and ISO 9001 to which the organisation holds approval for.
- Previous experience working within a Compliance environment.
For more information of this role or to apply directly please click Apply Now! Or email Rebecca.Giuliani@v-hr.com.