VHR are currently looking for Commissioning Technicians for one of our fast growing Marine clients based in Peterborough.
Role: Permanent (Potential 6 month contract initially if preferred)
Salary: Discussed upon application
To support the commissioning process to deliver a high-class quality product to our customer and dealer network and to meet our strict dispatch deadlines.
- Completing the pre-delivery commissioning process in line with quality / manufacturing standards.
- Receiving and preparing new boats for launch and sea trials, ensuring personnel and product safety protocols are always followed.
- Providing support for product handovers and customer visits.
- Preparing product for business reviews and assessments as part of ongoing quality improvements and feedback into new product.
- Assisting with new yachts audits and continuous feedback to business support departments.
- Completing re-work and finalisation preparations to required standards.
- Supporting post-production customisation work, as required.
- Ensuring reporting systems/tools are kept up to date and achieve deadlines set
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Rebecca.Fagan@v-hr.com!