VHR currently have a fantastic opportunity for a CNC Turner to work alongside a high quality precision engineering company with an outstanding reputation and facility based in the Oxfordshire area.
The company specialises in lean manufacturing techniques to produce complex components for various industries such as the F1 and the Aerospace industry.
- Experience working as a CNC Turner
- Experience using Fanuc controls (Must) - 2 Years
- Ability to programme offline, use of hypermill software (desirable)
- Experience in the F1, Automotive or Aerospace industry (Desirable)
- Experience using hard materials (desirable)
- Worked in a team (desirable)
- Salary - Discussed upon application
- ASAP start date
- Monday - Friday shift pattern (Dayshifts)
- Any hours worked outside of core hours from Monday - Friday (X1 1/3) - Saturdays (X1 1/2) and Sundays (X2)
- Companies - Health care, Pension Scheme, Employee assistance programme and in house gym facilities.