VHR currently have a fantastic opportunity for a CNC Turner to work alongside a high quality precision engineering company with an outstanding reputation and facility based in the Oxfordshire area.
The company specialises in lean manufacturing techniques to produce complex components for various industries such as the F1 and the Aerospace industry.
The client is looking for someone with the following experience
- Experience working as a CNC Turner and/or Setter/Operator
- Experience using Fanuc controls (experience with Goodway's/Haas beneficial)
- Optimising programs
- Experience in the F1, Automotive or Aerospace industry
- Experience using hard materials
- Worked in a team
- Competitive annual salary.
- Monday - Friday shift pattern - 8am - 5pm
- Overtime rates also available for any hours worked outside of core hours.
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- In house Gym Facilities
For more information please apply now and I will get in touch if your CV meets the criteria. Alternatively you can email me on George.Wardroper@v-hr.com or call me on 0161 672 2328. Thanks!