VHR Technical Recruitment are actively recruiting for several CNC Turners to join one of our esteemed motorsport clients based in northern Italy on a contract basis.
For this role, having in depth experience with Fanuc Controls and ISO Programming will be essential to your success in this fast-paced machining environment, and though challenging will be highly rewarding as you will get to play a vital role in a company’s succuss.
- Interoperating engineering drawings
- Machining metals such as Steel or Titanium
- Operating CNC Lathes to very low tolerances
What you will need
- CNC Turning experience (3 - 4 years+)
- Fanuc control Experience (3 - 4 years +)
- Operated Lathes in a motorsport or high-end automotive environment, or even any aerospace/aviation machine shops
- ASAP Start - Contract running until March 2022 + Possible extension
- Attractive hourly rates
- Accommodation & Travel provided
**Please be aware that you will need to be an EU passport holder in order to apply**
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW! or email Alex.Fuller@V-hr.com.