CNC Miller (Programmer / Setter / Operator)
VHR are currently recruiting for a CNC Miller (Programmer / Setter / Operator) to work with a rapidly expanding company based in the Oxfordshire area on a permanent basis.
The company specialises in lean manufacturing techniques to produce complex components for various industries such as F1 and Aerospace. This position will be based in the inspection department.
Required Skills / Qualifications as a CNC Miller:
- Experience programming with Openmind Hypermill
- Experience programming, setting and operating machines (DMGS/Matsuuras preferable)
- Experience working in a high value/low volume manufacturing environment.
- Optimising programs
- Carrying out 1st off inspections.
- Competitive annual salary
- Monday - Friday shift pattern 8am - 5pm
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- In house gym facilities.
If you are interested in this and/or require further information, please apply now, email your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 0161 672 2320.