VHR are working with an extremely prestigious client in the Middle East to support in building a team of world class Senior Managers. We are searching for Chief Engineers, whom will be responsible, alongside the Director of Maintenance, to develop, execute and maintain a 24/7 lean maintenance control centre, provide guidance and support to the duty managers within MCC and together with the IOCC duty managers make sound decisions to ensure dispatch reliability and On-Time Performance is at the highest standard, without compromise to safety, delivering a successful mission every time.
- Must have previously held post holder position.
- 12 years+ in a/c maintenance positions
- 3 years+ in MCC position
- Experience in both Line and Base Maintenance
- AMOS proficiency
- At least 3 of the following a/c types: B737 | B747 | B757 | B777 | B787 | G650
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License.
- Previously form 4 holder level.
- GACA Aircraft Maintenance Certificate or ICAO type II License or EASA Part66. Currently holding or previously held a minimum of 3 of the following aircraft types: B737 | B747 | B757 | B777 | B787 | GS650ER with Release to Service and RII
*Please do not send your CV if you do not meet the minimum requirements
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW or send your CV to Jenna.Beard@v-hr.com!