VHR currently has a fantastic opportunity for a number of Cabin Maintenance Technicians to work with one of our prestigious airline Clients based at Heathrow.
VHR are looking for skilled, experienced Cabin Techs to assist our Client’s operation on the Line, performing a variety of Cabin Maintenance tasks on aircraft such as A330, A340 and B787.
This is a position is on a contract basis with a July start date.
- Experience working as a Cabin Maintenance Technician on commercial aircraft – Airbus and/or Boeing preferable but not essential
- Proven track record of Line Maintenance experience
- Experience in all types of cabin work – seats, galleys, side wall panels, overhead bin removals etc. is essential – preference would be given to candidates who have carried out full cabin refurbs (not essential)
- A License(s) would be beneficial but not essential
A successful candidate will enjoy the following
- Initial 6-month contract with high possibility of extension
- Very competitive rate
- Operating a 4 on/4 off shift pattern
- Based in London - Heathrow