VHR currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Cabin Maintenance Technician to work with one of our prestigious airline Clients at Manchester Airport.
VHR are looking for a skilled, experienced Cabin Tech to assist our Client’s operation on the Line, performing a variety of Cabin Maintenance tasks on A330 and B747 aircraft.
This is contracted position with an ASAP start date.
A successful candidate will possess the following attributes/requirements:
- Experience working as a Cabin Maintenance Technician on commercial aircraft – Airbus and/or Boeing preferable but not essential
- Proven track record of Line Maintenance experience
- Experience in all types of cabin work – seats, galleys, side wall panels, overhead bin removals etc. is essential – preference would be given to candidates who have carried out full cabin refurbs (not essential)
A successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Initial 12-month contract with high possibility of extension
- Very competitive rate
- Operating a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern
- ASAP start
If you are interested in this position and/or require further information, please apply now, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 672 2320.