Business Intelligence Analyst
A Business Intelligence Analyst is required for a specialist International Recruitment Company based in central London (SE16).
Salary/Benefits: Attractive base salary + Bonus + Benefits
Reports to: Assistant Management Accountant
Based Location: Central London SE16
Virtual Human Resources (VHR) is an international technical recruitment company providing world class recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine & Renewables industries around the world.
Now in our 17th year of business and with an annual turnover approaching £35M and 100 staff, VHR services our international client base from our offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Prague, Valencia, Bologna and Abu Dhabi.
- Maintain, enhance and daily updating of the Company’s key management information reports.
- Provide relevant data to the Company’s HR department to assist in completion of Appraisals and Development Reviews.
- Closely support the Company’s monthly payroll calculation process.
- Reporting on data governance and data quality in the Customer Relationship Management system and Microsoft Dynamics Nav.
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify their reporting needs, define requirements and possibilities in system functionality, infrastructure and processes.
- Design, produce & amend reports from multiple data sources using SQL, Jet Reports, Dynamic Nav and Excel to meet the needs of the Company’s teams.
- Develop well-organized, insightful reports, dashboards, and other forms of data visualisations to support strategic business decisions.
- Manage and support ad-hoc projects in support of driving business insights, intelligence, or business process efficiency/improvements.
- Involvement in process development to drive best practise, performance and automation of the Company’s reporting systems.
- Ad-hoc queries requested by the business.
- Be an integral part of the project team when new software is implemented e.g. new CRM in 2019.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous 2-3 years of experience in creating and implementing BI reports
- Experience in Microsoft SQL
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Jet Reports writing is highly desirable
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain business reports
For more information on this role please contact our recruitment specialist at Lauren.Blackwell@v-hr.com.