We are currently seeking a skilled Veneerer, ideally with Marine / Yacht experience.
Skills required to be considered:
- Bespoke Veneering / Bespoke Furniture Veneering.
- Ability to read and understand drawings individually.
- Create cutting sheets where applicable;
- Set-up - operate & maintain veneering machinery (typically but not exclusively, hot & cold presses – veneer stitchers – guillotines – panel saws & trimmers).
- Able to quantify / quality control & select veneers.
- Element of decorative veneering experience required – inlays – motif’s etc.
- Sound knowledge of glues & adhesives.
- Ability to hand veneer where required.
What we offer
- Permanent position with a leading Luxury Yacht Company.
- Great Package with all standard benefits and packages.
- Overtime / extra hours at a better rate.
How to put yourself forward:
If your experiences match what we are looking for, please email your CV to Samuel.Springett@v-hr.com.
If your experiences are with bespoke furniture veneering and not yachts, the client are still considering so don't let that put you off.