VHR Motorsport is currently looking for battery monitoring system software engineers to work for an innovative engineering design company based in Italy. As the successful battery monitoring systems software Engineer, you will be implementing requirements using MATLAB/Simulink and C programming.
The opportunity as a Battery monitoring system software engineer
- Contract position – with a rate TBC
- 6month contract, with possible extension AND no local tax, LTD company throughout
- Validate model based designs using desktop simulation packages (MIL & SIL)
- Analyze field data to solve issues related to model/c code implementation
- Support tools development, compiler setup, static analysis, and software configuration management
SKILLS REQUIRED as a battery systems software engineer:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of Hybrid Battery & Hybrid Vehicle operations Is desiderable
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience in developing and implementing Battery Monitoring System Controls.
- Experience with DOORs, Canalyzer and Canape preferred qualification
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in automotive controls.
- 3+ years of experience in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow development environment
- 3+ years of experience in Control System software design including C Programing language
To find out more information or apply for this battery systems software Engineer job, please send your CV to Amanda.email@example.com or call 02037019457.
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within one week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.