VHR Motorsport is currently looking for battery systems Design Engineers to work for an innovative engineering design company based in Italy. As the successful battery systems Design Engineer, you will be involved in the design of battery systems.
The opportunity as a Battery Systems Design Engineer
- Contract position – with a rate TBC
- 6month contract, with possible extension AND no local tax, LTD company throughout
- Use CAD to develop new concepts.
- Battery system structural design, CAD, CAE, crush safety, component integration, and vehicle mechanical, thermal and high voltage electrical interface.
SKILLS REQUIRED as a battery systems design engineer:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Catia V5 (preferred), other CAD systems also considered.
- A detail oriented personality with solid documentation and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience in mechanical engineering from concept through production release with a focus on DFM.
- Proficient in CAD modeling, (CATIA v5 experience is required).
- Experience with various manufacturing processes such as plastic injection molding, metal stamping, thermoforming, welding/brazing, plating, heat treating, bonding, and direct machine shop skills a plus.
- Test experience, including knowledge of sensors, DACs, data collection and data analysis is a plus but not mandatory.
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards such as IEC, ISO and GB.
- Direct battery system development experience in automotive industry
To find out more information or apply for this battery systems Design Engineer job, please send your CV to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02037019457.
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within one week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.