VHR Motorsport is currently looking for battery systems Design Engineers to work for an innovative engineering design company based in Italy. As the successful battery systems Design Engineer, you will be involved in the design of battery systems.
The opportunity as a Battery Systems Design Engineer
- Develop, document the engineering requirements for automotive traction battery systems.
- Decompose system requirements into subsystem and component requirements
- Analyze critical battery performance during the entire product lifecycle including: power and energy performance, battery life, safety performance
- Manage and negotiate the critical energy storage system key interfaces to other vehicle subsystems including: Charging, electrical, thermal, traction controls, vehicle structure, etc.
SKILLS REQUIRED as a battery systems design engineer:
- Strong technical project management skills to lead and support management level presentations and project overviews
- Demonstrate excellent level of analytical ability, communication and interpersonal skills required to build relationships and coach team members, and work with customers to solve problems and resolve issues
- Self-starter, with an ability to operate independently when required
- Minimum of 5 years in product engineering design and development in automotive or related industry with 2+ years working experience in xEV technology applications.
- Working in areas such as development of electrochemical battery storage systems, high voltage architecture development, and/or electric powertrain components such as electric traction motors & power electronics
To find out more information or apply for this battery systems Design Engineer job, please send your CV to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02037019457.
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within one week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.