VHR is currently looking for permanent B2 Licensed Engineers type rated on Global Express and Challenger for our client based in Switzerland.
- Line & Base Maintenance, Parking, and Hangaring of different aircraft types
- Performance of routine and non-routine tasks and accurate documentation of the work carried out
- AOG recoveries on short notice; conducting troubleshooting, rectification, and assessment
- Possible assignment to temporary outstation work
- Valid EASA Part 66 Cat B2 license and at least 2 years practical experience
- Type rated on Bombardier Global and Challenger (BD700 series, CL-600-2B16, CL-600-2B19)
- High level of flexibility in working times and prepared to work shifts
- You are used to working independently, reliably and accurately at all times
- Good team player skills, self-driven and pro-active attitude and the ability to work with fixed deadlines
- Personal interest, motivation, and willingness in the development of a new and innovative aircraft maintenance company
- Fluent in English spoken and written (German/French of advantage)
- Swiss or EU citizen
To apply for this role, send your CV and License directly to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now!