VHR is currently recruiting for B2 Licensed Engineers Airbus A320 Series / B737 Series (ACJ/BBJ.
- Line & Base Maintenance of Avionics and electrical systems
- Performance of routine and non-routine tasks on aircraft instruments (electric, radio, and avionics related reparation, installation- and maintenances activities) including accurate documentation of the work carried out
- Perform Modification / SB's and Avionics upgrades
- Experience with IFE-Systems
- Advanced troubleshooting experience Possible assignment to temporary outstation work
- Valid EASA Part-66 Cat B2 license and at least 5 years practical experience
- Type rated on Airbus 320 incl. NEO series and B737NG and B737max with a minimum of 3 years practical experience (other types are an advantage)
- Experience as Certifying Staff on Corporate and VIP aircraft incl. IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)
- High level of flexibility in working times, different environments
- You are used to working independently, reliably, safely, and accurately at all times
- Good team player skills, pro-active attitude, innovation, and the ability to work with fixed deadlines
- Personal interest, motivation, and willingness in the development of a young and innovative MRO company
- Fluent in English (German/French of advantage)
- Swiss or EU citizen
To apply, send your CV directly to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now!