VHR are working with an extremely prestigious client in Saudi Arabia to support in building a team of world class Engineers.
We are actively recruiting for B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers.
In order to be considered you must hold either GACA or FAA Approvals with a minimum of at least 2 types of the following aircraft:
- Manage, mentor and guide individual mechanics, develope relationships and motivate the maintenance staff to ensure maximum performance.
- Guide and support on a daily basis to operation to ensure efficiency to provide serviceable aircraft on time without any compromise.
- Carry out maintenance activities, in accordance with approvals and company and department procedures in line with GACA regulations under the guidance and support of MCC.
- Review aircraft technical status in relation to the level of the deferred defects, spares, aircraft part loans and any technical activity across the fleet.
- In-depth proven world class knowledge of aircraft engineering and maintenance.
- Detailed understanding of safety management systems surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Good understanding of maintenance planning and the scheduling of staff
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Regulatory and Compliance know-how.
- Proficiency in AMOS as a Key User (Beneficial)
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW or send your CV to Alex.Fuller@v-hr.com!