B1/B2 Licensed Engineers
Permanent - London
VHR is looking for an experience B1 and/ or B2 Licensed Engineers for a permanent position based on our client’s site in the London area (South East UK)
The B1/B2 LAE must hold a valid EASA PART 66 Aircraft Maintenance License on the BN Islander however other similar turbo prop types may be considered.
The B1 or B2 LAE must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only at the Client Site, but as an integral part of the company and as such must have strong communication, organisation and leadership skills.
This role will be based in the Greater London area, Middlesex within the M25.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities at the South East Base (Client Site) and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work.
• Carry out aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval.
• Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or category C engineer for a given input.
• AOG activities at and away from the South East Base (Client Site).
• Travel to, and work at, other bases for short periods of time as required.
• Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures.
• Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are always observed.
• Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping and that of engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard.
• Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook.
If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
• EASA B1/B2 Part 66 License with applicable type ratings (Islander or other turbo prop)
• Be happy to travel to other locations, including overseas, occasionally at short notice.
• Deep working knowledge of Part 145 is required.
• Turboprop experience
• Be computer literate.
• Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance (5 year address history in UK, criminality record check etc)
• Be able to work on a shift pattern.
• A full driving licence is preferred.
• A current valid passport is required.
Please contact Sarah in the London office for further information
VHR look forward to hearing from you