B1/B2 Licensed Engineers- A350
VHR has exciting permanent opportunities for EASA Part 66 B1.1 or B2 Licensed Engineers to work at Gatwick Airport.
The role will be working for a well established maintenance provider, working a 4 on 4 off days and night shift on the line.
The ideal B1 LAEs or B2 LAEs will require type rating on the Airbus A350 (RR Trent XWB)
Other types that can be utilised include the following (however these are not essential for the contract)
- A320/NEO, A330
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Carry out maintenance work on customer aircraft including inspection, repair and modification as well as component replacements in compliance with EASA Part 145 requirements
- Certify aircraft fit for service following maintenance work in accordance with EASA Part 145
- Ensure health and safety requirements are fully complied with and good engineering practices on all work carried out
- Coordinate resources in relation to staff levels, tooling, equipment and materials in order to accomplish quality maintenance and on-time delivery of the aircraft
- Supervise and support mechanics and other assistants in the team
- Communicate with suppliers and customer representatives
- Maintain all tools and equipment to required standards
- Support ground handling alongside aircraft maintenance (e.g. aircraft towing)
- Valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence Category B1/B2
- Certifying experience in aircraft maintenance and repair on the A350
- Willingness to work night shifts
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Computer literacy
- Eligibility to reside and work in UK
- Driving licence
For further details please contact Sarah Aiken in our London office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 829 1170
We look forward to hearing from you!