B1.3 Licensed Engineer AS365 N2
VHR has an exciting opportunity in the emergency services sector for a B1.3 Licensed Engineer to support a leading rotary MRO based in the UK.
- Line work, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Defect diagnosis and rectification
- Other mandatory or non-mandatory maintenance
- EASA B1.3 licence, type rated AS365N series. C Certified would be an advantage.
- At least 2 years line or base maintenance experience on AS365N series
- Full driving license
- Competitive hourly rate
- Accommodation provided
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to Danny Brier at email@example.com