VHR has a great opportunity for several B1 or B1/B2 Engineers to work as Technical Representative(s) with our prestigious aviation Client based in various locations around Europe.
The Tech Reps will position to our Clients customer bases of operation upon delivery of the a/c which could include Venice, Ljubljana, Belgrade and Naples. Other bases may materialise throughout the course of the contract dependant on whom takes delivery of the a/c type.
VHR and our Client are looking for skilled, experienced B1 Engineers holding A320 and/or Embraer 170/190 type ratings who wish to retrain on the SJ 100.
EASA 147 B1/B2 SJ 100 full type training courses will be provided to all Tech Rep
The course will be supplied Free of Charge AND you will receive full pay for the duration of the course.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career and add a Type Rating on your license.
- Initial 12-month contract with very high possibility of extension due to the roll out of a/c deliveries
- Full EASA 147 B1/B2 SJ 100 type training course provided – in Venice
- An excellent all-inclusive rate
- Fully expensed business trips away from main base
- 20 days paid holiday each year
- Start date ASAP
Qualifications/experience and requirements:
- Hold a full EASA B1 or B1/B2 licence without limitations
- Be type rated on A320 and/or Embraer 170/190
- Active approval or recent experience in an EASA 145 organisation
- Preferably Line and Base maintenance experience however both areas not essential
- Experience as a Tech Rep is beneficial but not essential