B1 Embraer 190/195
VHR currently has a fantastic opportunity for a B1 Licensed Engineer to work with one of our prestigious Clients in Bremen, Germany.
VHR and our Client are looking for a highly skilled, experienced B1 Licensed Engineer type rated on Embraer 190/195 aircraft to assist our Client's operations on the Line.
This position is a contract starting in January 2020.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications/experience and requirements:
- Hold a full EASA B1 or B1/B2 licence
- Be type rated on Embraer 190/195 aircraft
- Active approval or recent experience in an EASA 145 organisation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a team when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure
- Existing German Security Clearance would be highly beneficial
A successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Initial 6-month contract
- A very competitive rate
- 5 on / 5 off Night shift (8 - 12hr shifts)
- Line maintenance
- Accommodation, transport and flights (start and end of contract) provided
- Tools provided
If you are interested in this position and/or require more information, please apply now, send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 0161 672 2320.