VHR’s prestigious UK based Airline requires assistance from a an experienced B1 Licensed engineer to work in their operations at Heathrow.
This is an exciting opportunity to experience working with one of the UKs leading airlines and to join a very dynamic and friendly team during the busy summer schedule. Our client is one of the best Branded Airlines out there and will be a perfect addition to your CV. The contract, whilst for the summer season now could well be extended onwards for the right engineers.
If you are an experienced B1 Licensed engineer then VHR and our client wants to talk to you.
Responsibilities: B1 Engineer - B787 Certifier.
- Full EASA Part 66 B1 Licensed engineer
- Type rating on B787 RR Trent.
- UK Unrestricted licence holder and current on type.
- Minimum 6 months as a 787 Certifier.
- Must be able to obtain a 5 year referencing for an Airside Pass.
- Hanger Experience
- Line Experience
- 6 months contract initially with possibility of extension
- July start.
- Competitive rate.
- Attractive shift rotation.
If you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like to speak to us about any other opportunities please send your CV to Sam.Cole@v-hr.com or alternatively call Sam Cole on +44 (0) 161 672 2320.