VHR are currently looking for a number of EASA B1 and B2 Licensed Engineers who are type rated on the B737NG/A320 for a contract position based in China.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation these contracts will begin in Lithuania and then move to Harbin within a few months.
We are looking for experience LAE's who have worked in a base maintenance environment on the B737 and/or A320.
In order to apply you must be willing to work in China for a minimum 1 year.
Full Details of the contract include
- Start Date: ASAP
- Aircraft Types:
- 2x A320 B2
- 4x B737NG B1
- 2X B737NG B2
- Location: Harbin, China
- Engineers: B1/B2 Licensed engineers- EASA
- Maintenance: Base Maintenance
- Tools provided on site
- Rate: GBP 5000-5500 per month
- Benefits: Flights + Accommodation + Transfers from airport
- Hours: Up to 180 per month (40h per week + potential overtime)
- Shift: Monday- Friday
- Contract: Long term- Minimum 1 year
In order to apply for this role, we will require the following
- Updated CV
- HF/ FTS and EWIS Certificates
- EASA License
- Type certs for A320/B737
- Proof of recency- log books/ letters/ system printout of tasks etc
- Training papers
For additional information, please contact Jenna Beard in the London office
We look forward to hearing from you.